Sunday, December 5, 2010

Capture the moment

Yesterday woke up at 5am for work, kinda rush. Omgg, i seriously had a hard time at mbs cus it's super tiring. I dislike those arrogant Malay! Like wtfff? Well, I met a super good and friendly uncle. Hehes, I helped out with him and keep asking him to slowly do the settings cus' we are waiting for the time to pass. Then later on, went to bugis to buy my working stuff and waited for Joel and Wusheng to come and fetch us. Super funny, me and Joel were at the back laughing at the both of them(Shall not say it here). HA! Suppose to watch movie but because of the time,we had our dinner and back home.

Today hesitated, don't know if i should go to work cus' I'm like three quarter dead. In the end, never go )): so went to meet Wusheng since he wants to meet me and I have nothing on. Went to SimLim Tower to get his things done and headed to town for movie; the next 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment